Yapham Cricket Club, Yapham
New clubhouse at Yapham Cricket Club, Yapham.
Work comprised of:
- Demolish & remove existing pavilion; excavate & lay foundations; concrete slab & DPM; steps & disabled access ramp; services ducting under building
- Provide & erect a shell to meet the accommodation requirements including frame, cladding, weatherproofing, windows & doors (all double glazed), roof (roofing under-felt covered), external steps & veranda, etc.
- Fit out with internal partitions, doors & linings, ceiling boards, wall linings (moisture resistant board) window boards & trims
- Plumbing for hot & cold feeds, soil & waste pipework, sanitaryware & showers, hot water boiler
- Electrical installation including power, lighting, alarms (disabled WCs), smoke detectors & fire alarm system; electric hand dryers in WCs
- Finishes and decoration