St Leonard’s Hospice
Alterations and refurbishment of St Leonard’s Hospice, York.
The site is a Hospice and remained in operation during the alteration and refurbishment works.
Work comprised of:
- Refurbishment of the Bedrooms, Bathrooms and Ancillary Rooms in the In-Patient Unit
- Refurbishment of selected rooms in the Family Area including replacement rooflights, light wells, windows and external doors
- Refurbishment of selected rooms in the Day Care Area including replacement rooflights, light wells, windows and external doors
- Upgrading of existing services and installation of various energy saving technologies
- Upgrading the aid call system and replacement of recessed light fittings throughout the Day Care and Family Areas