St Helens Church, Escrick
Work comprised of:
- Re-ordering of the nave and north aisle to create space for learning and heritage activities.
- New outer doors to the south porch.
- New servery (kitchen) in the north aisle.
- Refurbishment of the baptistery.
- New mezzanine floor over the vestry to create better storage and office facilities.
- Upgrade of the existing accessible toilet.
- Complete renewal of the existing heating and electrical installations
- New audio visual and PA systems.
- Conservation works (to include the restoration of all monuments, the relocation of two important effigies, and cleaning of the ceiling, walls and glazing).
- External works (resurfacing of paths, new ramped access to porch and external lighting).