Low Farm, Towthorpe
Residential barn conversions, Low Farm, Towthorpe.
Alteration, extension and refurbishment of existing buildings to form 3 residential dwellings and associated works.
Work comprised of:
- Removal of internal walls, floor slab and excavation to formation level. Laying foundations, hardcore backfilling, sub-bases and concrete floor slabs
- Dismantling and re-building 2 storey granary
- Infilling and forming openings. Replacing lintels to doors and windows. New blockwork internal walls
- New roof coverings, rooflights and flashings
- Decoration, new flooring and wall and floor tiling
- Associated mechanical and electrical works