Equinox House, Clifton
Strip out, alterations and fit out of first floor at Equinox House, Clifton.
The works involved the strip out and refurbishment of the existing First Floor Office and Conference Room at Equinox House, York to create a Medical Centre.
All work was carried out to HTM Standards.
Work comprised of:
- Strip out of existing mechanical and electrical installation and design, supply and install of new in line with the performance specification and drawings
- Manufacture and installation of Ground Floor Reception Counter
- Refurbishment of WC's, Shower and Staircase
- Drainage connections and new electrical supplies to the building with additional landscaping to the South elevation
- New flooring, partitions and ceilings, decoration, Privalite glass screens and a full ventilation system
- Formation of an X-Ray Room and 2 Treatment Rooms for minor surgery